Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just 4 You



The colors in this card just make me happy.

The base card is white card stock.  I put a small faint printed blue paper down next.  I put a green poka dot and then the blue print I used on the second layer.  The final paper is white card stock stamped with a stamp by ditto/Studio G and I colored it in with markers.  The tag with the sentiment on it is also a studio g stamp, which I stamped and cut out.  I put a slit on each side of tag so I could slide the ribbon in it. The little bird was purchased at michaels and I put him on the card.  To balance the card out ( it was too top heavy ) I punch out a 1" circle from the paper I had colored and glued it under a clear acrylic disk that is also 1", put some more ribbon around the card and called it finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment