Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sweetest Day Ever



I love the saying on this card.  It begins on chocolate brown cardstock with a small print designer paper cut  1/4" smaller than the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.  I ran a strip of coordinating designer paper 1 1/4" wide bordered on each side with a white scalloped border.  Wrap green twine around the card and tie a bow.  The strawberry is a Unity stamp set (Sweetest Day) which I stamped and cut out of red and green cardstock.  The saying is in the same stamp set.  I stamped it on white card stock and using a 2" oval punch I layered it on w 2 1/2" oval scalloped punch. Use pop dots to adhere the strawberry and the sentiment.

*Note: Put the decorative paper together and wrap with twine before adhering it to the cardstock, otherwise you won't be able to apply the twine to card.

No comments:

Post a Comment