Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Better with a Friend


This card is still a standard size but is folded long ways.  Cut at 4 1/4 X 11; folded at 5 1/2.

Started with a bright blue card stock as my base for the card.   I cut a 3/4 " piece off the top flap at the bottom and added an olive strip of paper that I used a EK border punch to add the decorative border.  Rounded the bottom corners on back and front flaps.  Next I added a piece of olive paper which I also rounded the bottom corners.  The center decoration is a paper frame which I glued down then placed a flower in the center of the frame.  I stamped the sentiment below the frame and then add 2 corner brackets at the top.  A very simple card because all the elements were ready to go.

Note:  The frame, flower and corner brackets were all out the same package I purchased at Michaels some (long) time ago.  Sorry I can't tell you who it is by.

No comments:

Post a Comment