Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday Wishes with Presents


I was given this stamp along with many others, so I don't know who manufactures the stamp but I have used it on tags and cards many times.

The base for this card is white card stock.  I used a strip of bright blue paper at the top and a strip of striped paper full of bright bold colors at the bottom of the card.  I stamped the present 3 times on scratch white paper, colored them and cut them out.  I put a blue ribbon in the center of the card and ran it horizontally.  Then a placed the presents across the card.   I put three rhinstones at the bottom right.  For the sentiment I punched out ascalloped oval (out of the striped paper_ and a smaller white oval which I stamped the sentiment on.  Glued those together and placed it slightly left of center, which completes the card.

Oops,  I almost forgot.  I used stickles to glitter each bow on the presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment